Ligaplex II supports tissue and joints to maintain connective tissue health, especially for long-term support.*
- Provides the foundation to feed the musculoskeletal system and facilitate freedom of movement
- Nutritional compounds for support of proper formation and maintenance of skeletal tissues
- Involved in maintenance of healthy fluid levels
- Contains bovine heart PMG™ extract
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cyro-Yeast®, Cardiotrophin PMG®, Ostrophin PMG®, Manganese B12™, Super-EFF®, and Cataplex® E
- Excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin B12 and manganese*
Suggested Use: Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 75
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
Proprietary Blend: 650 mg †
Nutritional yeast, carbamide, bovine bone, veal bone PMG™ extract, bovine liver, defatted wheat germ, bovine heart PMG™ extract, magnesium citrate, oat flour, inositol, organic pea vine juice powder, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), organic beet (root), organic sweet potato, organic carrot, ribonucleic acid, bovine liver fat extract, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, bovine kidney, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, rice bran, sunflower lecithin powder, and organic flaxseed oil extract.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Manganese glycerophosphate, calcium lactate, gelatin, water, calcium stearate, ascorbic acid, starch, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), dicalcium phosphate, vitamin A palmitate, cholecalciferol, sucrose, and cyanocobalamin.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.