Manganese B12 contains manganese, vitamin B12, carrot root, and bovine bone to support enzymatic functions.*
- Supports the body's normal tissue repair process
- Promotes healthy connective tissue
- Supports normal red blood cell function
- Supports hemoglobin formation*
- Excellent source of manganese, copper, and vitamin B12
- Good source of zinc and antioxidant vitamin C
Suggested Use: One tablet per day, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Vitamin C 9 mg, Vitamin B12 5 mcg, Iron 1 mg, Zinc 1.9 mg, Copper 0.2 mg, Manganese 34 mg. Proprietary Blend 70 mg: Organic carrot, organic sweet potato, and bovine bone. Other Ingredients: Manganese lactate, honey, organic acerola (berry), camu camu (berry), zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, organic maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, manioc (root), iron amino acid (rice) chelate, copper amino acid (rice) chelate, calcium stearate, and cyanocobalamin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.