Ligaplex I contains nutrients that provide ligament and muscle support in a capsule supplement.*
- Supports the body's normal connective tissue repair and synthesis processes
- Supports healthy joints and muscles
- Supports bone growth and the synthesis of cartilage
- Contains buckwheat, which supports the body's natural inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like strenuous exercise
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Manganese B12™, Cataplex® E, Ostrophin PMG®, and Cataplex® A-C-P
- Excellent source of vitamin B12 and manganese*
Two capsules, twice a day with a meal, or as directed.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 capsules) contains: Cholesterol <5 mg, Vitamin A 70 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 2 mg, Vitamin E 1.1 mg, Vitamin B12 5.8 mcg, Phosphorus 20 mg, Manganese 55 mg, Sodium 10 mg. Proprietary Blend 770 mg: Bovine bone, calcium lactate, organic pea vine juice powder, organic oat flour, bovine liver, veal bone PMG™ extract, bovine kidney, organic SP beet blend (organic swiss chard juice powder, organic beet (root), organic beet (leaf) juice powder), inositol, organic beet (root), nutritional yeast, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, ribonucleic acid, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, organic reishi mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, sunflower lecithin powder, medium chain triglycerides, and carrot oil. Other Ingredients: Manganese lactate, gelatin, water, calcium stearate, dicalcium phosphate, d-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E sunflower), modified tapioca starch, ascorbic acid, modified corn starch, vitamin A palmitate, sucrose, and cyanocobalamin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.