Cataplex A-C, which contains Echinacea and vitamins A & C, helps support immune system function, and a healthy hematopoietic (blood cell & plasma creation) system.*
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes*
- Supports a healthy immune system response function*
- Maintains healthy cells and tissues*
- Supports eye health*
- Helps maintain healthy epithelial and connective tissues*
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex® A and Cataplex® C along with organic Echinacea
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin C
Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before using this product. Caution in using this product if allergic to plants of the daisy family.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Vitamin A 450 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 11 mg. Proprietary Blend 490 mg: Calcium lactate, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, bovine adrenal, bovine kidney, echinacea angustifolia (root), echinacea purpurea (root), nutritional yeast, magnesium citrate, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, organic reishi mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, veal bone, bovine bone, defatted wheat germ, organic oat flour, sunflower lecithin, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), rice bran, medium chain triglycerides, and carrot oil. Other Ingredients: Honey, ascorbic acid, acacia gum, calcium stearate, modified corn starch, vitamin A palmitate, and sucrose. Contains: Wheat.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.