Cataplex A is a vitamin A supplement. It supplies vitamin A as beta-carotene, a naturally occurring plant pigment, along with whole food and other ingredients.
- Promotes healthy epithelial cell development*
- Helps maintain healthy eyes*
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes*
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
Two tablets per day, or as directed.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Vitamin A (as Beta-carotene) 900 mcg RAE. Proprietary Blend 568 mg: Organic carrot, organic sweet potato, calcium lactate, defatted wheat germ, bovine kidney, organic oat flour, nutritional yeast, rice bran, magnesium citrate, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), ascorbic acid, and sunflower lecithin. Other Ingredients: Honey, beta-carotene, organic acacia fiber, and calcium stearate. Contains: Wheat.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.