A-F Betafood includes an array of whole food and other ingredients to support healthy fat digestion.*
- Supports normal processing of dietary fats for cholesterol metabolism
- Supports healthy bowel functioning
- Supports bile production in the liver and healthy bile flow in the gallbladder
- Helps maintain healthy levels of fat in the liver
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex A, Cataplex F, and Betafood
- Excellent source of vitamin A and iodine.
- Good source of vitamin B6*
Suggested Use: Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 90 or 180
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
Proprietary Blend: 550 mg †
Organic beet (root), carrot (root), organic sweet potato, oat flour, organic dried swiss chard (beet leaf) juice, calcium lactate, rice (bran), magnesium citrate, bovine liver, bovine prostate, nutritional yeast, bovine kidney, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), organic flaxseed oil, bovine orchic extract, bovine liver fat extract, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), and sunflower lecithin.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Honey, arabic gum, starch, calcium stearate, vitamin A palmitate, prolamine iodine (zein), ascorbic acid, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.