Zymex II contains digestive enzymes to support healthy gastrointestinal (GI) function.*
- Encourages a healthy intestinal environment to maintain proper GI microbiota
- Could support the body's natural inflammatory response function after strenuous exercise when taken between meals
- Can provide digestive support when taken with meals*
- Does not contain pancreatin or betaine hydrochloride, making it appropriate for the acid-sensitive individual
Two capsules between meals, twice daily, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 capsules) contains: Proprietary Blend 730 mg: Defatted almond, fig (fruit), papain, bromelain, amylase, cellulase, and lipase. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose, water, and potato dextrin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.