Whole Food Fiber is a good source of dietary fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy bowel function*
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel
- Provides food for beneficial microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- Supports the immune system
- Can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
One level tablespoon (approximately 6 grams) in a blender drink per day, or as directed.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 level tablespoon) contains: Calories 25, Total Carbohydrate 5 g, Dietary Fiber 3 g. Proprietary Blend 6 g: Oat fiber, beet fiber, rice bran, organic beet (root), apple pectin, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, and carrot fiber.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.