Trace Minerals-B12 combines important nutrients to support enzymatic reactions in the body.*
- Spectrum of minerals that support a healthy body
- Provides essential cofactors for healthy cell functioning
- Provides iodine, which is required for healthy thyroid, spleen, and red blood cell functions
- Among other functions, these trace minerals support ligament, cartilage, and bone structure; immune system response function and thyroid function; fat metabolism; and calcium utilization
- Excellent source of vitamin B12, iodine, zinc, copper and manganese*
Suggested Use: One tablet per day, or as directed.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.