Trace Minerals-B12 combines important nutrients to support enzymatic reactions in the body.*
- Spectrum of minerals that support a healthy body
- Provides essential cofactors for healthy cell functioning
- Provides iodine, which is required for healthy thyroid, spleen, and red blood cell functions
- Among other functions, these trace minerals support ligament, cartilage, and bone structure; immune system response function and thyroid function; fat metabolism; and calcium utilization*
- Excellent source of vitamin B12, iodine, zinc, copper and manganese
One tablet per day, or as directed.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Vitamin B12 4.2 mcg, Iron 1.4 mg, Iodine 300 mcg, Zinc 2.7 mg, Copper 0.3 mg, Manganese 16 mg. Proprietary Blend 210 mg: Kelp, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, magnesium
citrate, organic pea vine juice powder, bovine orchic extract, bovine bone, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, oat flour, defatted wheat germ, veal bone, organic carrot, and rice bran. Other Ingredients: Manganese lactate, honey, zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, iron amino acid (rice) chelate, copper amino acid (rice) chelate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium stearate, prolamine iodine (zein), and cyanocobalamin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.