SP Complete Chocolate offers essential whole food nutrition in a convenient powder with delicious chocolate flavor.*
- Provides amino acids
- Supports intestinal, muscular, and immune system health
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports the body’s normal toxin-elimination function
- Contains nondenatured whey proteins that have kept their nutritional integrity throughout the manufacturing process
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle*
- Natural flavors made without the use of monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Adds vital nutrients to any diet and can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program
- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of dietary fiber, calcium, choline, and iron
Four rounded tablespoons (scoops) in 8 ounces water. One to three servings per day, or as directed. Mix thoroughly for 10-15 seconds.
Special Information: Includes Masquelier’s® OPC-85 grape seed extract.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (4 rounded tablespoons) contains: Calories 120, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g, Monounsaturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Total Carbohydrate 9 g, Dietary Fiber 4 g, Total Sugars 1 g, Protein 10 g, Choline 70 mg, Calcium 200 mg, Iron 2 mg, Sodium 75 mg, Potassium 320 mg. Proprietary Blend 30 g: Proprietary Blend 30 g: Whey protein, flax meal, organic cocoa powder (processed with alkali), rice protein, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, sunflower lecithin powder, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, grape seed extract, and organic carrot. Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, acacia gum, sea salt, choline bitartrate, monk fruit extract, organic guar gum, natural flavors, and xanthan gum. Contains: Milk.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.