SP Complete Chocolate offers essential whole food nutrition in a convenient powder with delicious chocolate flavor.*
- Provides amino acids
- Supports intestinal, muscular, and immune system health
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports the body’s normal toxin-elimination function
- Contains nondenatured whey proteins that have kept their nutritional integrity throughout the manufacturing process
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle
- Natural flavors made without the use of monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Adds vital nutrients to any diet and can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program
- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of dietary fiber, calcium, choline, and iron*
Suggested Use: Four rounded tablespoons (scoops) in 8 ounces water. One to three servings per day, or as directed. Mix thoroughly for 10-15 seconds.
|Serving Size: 4 Rounded Tablespoons (Scoops)
Servings per Container: 23 or 10 packets or 10
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
Proprietary Blend 30 g †
Whey protein (milk), flax meal, organic cocoa powder (processed with alkali), rice protein, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, sunflower lecithin powder, organic buckwheat (leaf), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), choline bitartrate, inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, grape (seed) extract^, and organic carrot.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, arabic gum, sea salt, monk fruit extract, natural flavors, organic guar gum, and xanthan gum.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Special Information: Store unopened container in a cool, dark place.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.