Sinus Forte contains Eyebright, Golden Rod, Echinacea, Golden Seal and Cayenne to support healthy upper respiratory mucous membranes. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Maintain healthy and normal mucus secretion in nasal passages
- Support healthy mucous membranes (particularly of the nose and sinus)
- Assist in maintaining healthy breathing passages to support normal breathing
- Support outer ocular health*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation. Contraindicated in known allergy to Golden Rod.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Eyebright herb 4:1 extract 162.5 mg (from Euphrasia officinalis herb 650 mg), Golden Rod herb 4:1 extract 162.5 mg (from Solidago virgaurea herb 650 mg), Echinacea root 4:1 extract 92.5 mg (from Echinacea purpurea root 370 mg), Golden Seal root & rhizome 4:1 extract 31.25 mg (from Hydrastis canadensis root & rhizome 125 mg), Cayenne fruit 3:1 extract 3.33 mg (from Capsicum annuum fruit 10 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose and dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.