Regeneplex is a cellular rejuvenation supplement scientifically proven to support the body’s tissue-healing processes associated with the normal effects of aging.*
Regeneplex is a clinically studied systemic skin health product that works from the inside out. By combining key ingredients from whole foods with complementary ingredients, this formula synergistically supports the body’s natural tissue-healing processes associated with the normal effects of aging.*
- Targets all three layers of skin, the circulatory and digestive systems, and cellular structure and functions
- Provides a supportive nutritional foundation for healthy skin
- Supports skin elasticity and appearance while helping address fine lines around the eyes
- Provides support for cellular rejuvenation
- High in antioxidant vitamin C
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C
- Good source of zinc*
Suggested Use: Two capsules twice per day, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 capsules) contains: 5 Calories, <1 g Total Carbohydrate, 20 mg Vitamin C, 2 mg Zinc, 10 mg Choline, 15 mg Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), 3.5 mg Lutein. Proprietary Blend 850 mg: Organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic guava fruit extract, organic buckwheat flour, sunflower lecithin powder, tuna oil powder, organic holy basil leaf extract and organic lemon peel extract. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, camu camu, corn starch, food starch, sucrose, water, manioc root, choline bitartrate, zinc rice chelate, glucose, casein (milk), sodium ascorbate, lipids from oleoresin and vegetable oil, mixed tocopherols, tricalcium phosphate, lycopene, ascorbyl palmitate, beta-carotene, mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids, alpha-carotene, and lecithin (soy).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.