ProSynbiotic is a synergistic blend of four research-supported probiotic strains and two prebiotic fibers to support gut flora and overall intestinal health.*
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), and Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii
- Contains inulin and galactooligosaccharide (nondigestible carbohydrates), both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body's natural absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body's natural immune system response function*
Suggested Use: Three capsules per day, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
Proprietary Blend: 1,689 mg †
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, maltodextrin, water, calcium stearate, sucrose, sodium ascorbate, and sorbitan monostearate
Special Information: Store in a cool, dry place. Although research varies, our strains seem to work best when taken after a meal.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.