Prebiotic Inulin supports bone health, immune system response function, and gut balance.
- Encourages a healthy intestinal environment to benefit probiotic intestinal flora
- Promotes normal development of epithelial tissue
- Supports absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Supports immune system response function in the gut
- Promotes a healthy pH in the lower gastrointestinal tract
- Promotes healthy elimination
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods
- Good source of dietary fiber, magnesium and calcium*
Suggested Use: Two teaspoons per day in a shake, or as directed.
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.