Nervagesic contains California Poppy, Jamaican Dogwood and Corydalis yanhusuo to provide relaxation and nervous system support.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Provide nervous system support during occasional nervous system discomfort
- Provide relief from occasional sleeplessness
- Promote relaxation of the muscles and enhance the ability to relax during the night
- Ease the effects of temporary nervous stress*
The combination of herbs in Nervagesic contains many compounds including alkaloids, isoflavonoids and other flavonoids.
2 tablets 2 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Calories 6, California Poppy herb flowering 4:1 extract 400 mg (from Eschscholzia californica herb flowering 1.6 g), Jamaican Dogwood stem bark 4:1 extract 200 mg (from Piscidia piscipula stem bark 800 mg), Corydalis yanhusuo tuber 10:1 extract 160 mg (from Corydalis yanhusuo tuber 1.6 g). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gum arabic, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycolate, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.