Linum B6 contains flaxseed oil, a natural source of alpha-linolenic acid, and vitamin B6.
This product is designed to support hormone production and nerve tissue, as well as systems such as the cardiovascular and immune systems.*
- Approximately 50 percent of flaxseed oil is made up of alpha-linolenic acid, which is a precursor of EPA and DHA
- Supports the formation of eicosanoids
- Promotes healthy skin
- Supports cognitive function*
- Excellent source of vitamin B6
One softgel per meal, or as directed
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 softgel) contains: 5 Calories, 2 mg Vitamin B6, 630 mg Flaxseed oil. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerine, beeswax, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.