Ginkgo Forte contains Ginkgo leaf to provide memory, cognition and circulatory support for healthy mental aging.
Ginkgo has been used in herbal preparations to:
- Support memory and cognition
- Promote mental alertness and mental clarity
- Support and encourage healthy blood circulation
- Provide antioxidant activity to support healthy cell function*
Ginkgo Forte contains flavonoids, terpene lactones (including ginkgolides and bilobalide) and other phytochemicals. This product is standardized to contain 14.4 mg of ginkgo flavonglycosides (ginkgo flavone glycosides) and 3.6 mg of ginkgolides and bilobalide per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality.
1 tablet 1-4 times daily, or as directed
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 72 mg, Ginkgo leaf 50:1 extract 60 mg (from Ginkgo biloba leaf 3.0 g, Containing ginkgo flavonglycosides 14.4 mg, Containing ginkgolides & bilobalide 3.6 mg). Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.