Folic acid and vitamin B12 support cellular health.*
- Encourages healthy cell production
- Supports healthy nervous system development
- Encourages healthy circulation
- Supports healthy homocysteine levels
- Essential in the important processes of DNA formation and replication
- Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a women's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect
- Excellent source of folate and vitamin B12*
Suggested Use: One tablet per day, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 180
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
Proprietary Blend: 350 mg †
Calcium lactate, bovine liver, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, porcine stomach parenchyma, defatted wheat germ, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, oat flour, and ascorbic acid.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Honey, cellulose, folic acid, dicalcium phosphate, and cyanocobalamin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.