Ferrofood contains iron to support the body's need for this mineral.*
- Maintains healthy blood
- Promotes and supports normal blood production
- Supports cellular integrity
- Provides iron, which is essential for the synthesis of hemoglobin and helps deliver oxygen to red blood cells
- Supports enzyme actions in the body*
- Contains vitamin C to help with iron absorption
- Excellent source of iron, vitamin B12, and antioxidant vitamin C
Suggested Use: One capsule per day with food or directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children, In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Capsule) contains: Vitamin C 30 mg, Vitamin B12 1.7 mcg, Iron 10 mg. Proprietary Blend 227 mg: Bovine liver, carbamide, veal bone, bovine bone, defatted wheat germ, bovine spleen PMG™ extract, bovine adrenal, porcine duodenum, organic carrot, choline bitartrate, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, organic oat flour, porcine stomach parenchyma, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), rice bran, organic reishi mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, licorice (root), bovine liver fat extract, magnesium citrate, and organic flaxseed oil. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, organic camu camu (berry), organic acerola (berry), ferrous lactate, organic manioc (root), organic maltodextrin, water, calcium stearate, citric acid, dicalcium phosphate, and cyanocobalamin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.