Feline Whole Body Support is an excellent nutritional supplement for cats that provides general multisystem support for daily maintenance of all body systems.
Supplements made with whole food ingredients, organ and tissue extracts, botanicals, and other ingredients can fill nutrition gaps.
Feline Whole Body Support:
- Provides general multisystem support for daily maintenance of all body systems with emphasis on a healthy endocrine system
- Is an excellent nutritional foundation for use with all other system-support formulas
Indications for Use
- Daily supplement for any patient
- Growing animals
- Performance/working animals
- Endocrine system support
- Senior animals
One tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Sodium (max) 5 mg / tablet
Zinc (min) 180 mcg / tablet
Chromium* (min) 5 mcg / tablet
AAFCO Disclaimer: *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog (or Cat) Food Nutrient Profile.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 tablet) contains: Bovine liver, organic dried alfalfa (aerial parts) juice, bovine liver PMG™ extract, bovine trachea, bovine bone, bovine heart PMG™ extract, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, L-glutamine, amla extract, rice (bran), porcine jejunum, bovine kidney PMG™ extract, bovine kidney, oat flour, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, nutritional yeast, organic dried pea (vine) juice, organic dried buckwheat (aerial parts) juice, organic buckwheat (seed), bovine orchic Cytosol™ extract, chromium yeast, green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus) (shellfish), organic dried swiss chard (beet leaf) juice, organic beet (root), zinc rice chelate, L-carnitine, organic dried kidney bean (aerial parts) juice, defatted wheat (germ), inositol, choline bitartrate, enzymatically processed Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), and beet (root). Other Ingredients: Honey and calcium stearate as tableting aids.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.