Feline Enteric Support is a digestive system supplement for cats in need of general digestive system or enteric support, or with increased metabolic demand.
A healthy digestive tract is critical to overall health and well-being. In addition to affecting breakdown and absorption of nutrients, the digestive health of an animal can also have a significant impact on other body systems (immune system, liver, bone marrow, or adrenal glands).
Feline Enteric Support contains a variety of functional foods, both plant and animal, that "feed" the various components of the digestive system to:
- Provide general digestive system support
- Support the ability of intestinal cells to function, regenerate, and respond to daily metabolic and immune challenges
Indications for Use:
- General enteric support
- Patients with increased metabolic demand
- Hepatic patients in need of additional enteric support
Suggested Use: One tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Manganese (min) 3.5 mcg / tablet
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 tablet) contains:
Ingredients: Porcine jejunum, bovine liver, procine stomach, L-glutamine, porcine duodenum, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, defatted wheat germ, rice bran, nutritional yeast, bovine kidney, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, New Zealand green mussel (Perna canaliculus) (shellfish), veal bone PMG™ extract, and fat soluble extract from alfalfa (leaf) and sunflower seed. Other Ingredients: Honey and calcium stearate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.