Equine Performance is a supplement for horses that may help in training, traveling, or competition by providing important energy & immune response substrates.
Horses that train rigorously, travel, or compete may experience an inflammatory response, exercise-related muscle soreness, and oxidative stress. Diet, level and amount of exercise, age, and the nature of a training program are all factors that may play a role in maintaining a balance between oxidative stress and antioxidant status in the performance horse.1 Oxidative stress may be the result of decreased antioxidant activity, increased amounts of reactive oxygen species, or both.2 Horses in training may experience a physiological challenge and as a result will attempt to regain homeostasis through coordination of multiple organ systems.3 Dietary antioxidants may help the horse cope with rigorous athletic demands.4
Equine Performance is a unique blend of whole foods and other ingredients that may help horses in training, traveling, or competition by:
- Providing important energy and immune response substrates
- Supporting energy pathways
- Offering antioxidant support
- Providing ingredients that may support recovery from strenuous activity
Indications for Use
- Horses preparing for, participating in, or recovering from competition
- Horses preparing for, participating in, or recovering from travel
- Horses in demanding or rigorous training programs
¼ cup (30 g) per 1,000 lb. horse per day, or as directed. 28-day supply. Enclosed scoop holds ¼ cup.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Caution: For equine use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/4 cup) contains: Whey protein (milk), organic flax meal, L-glutamine, glutamic acid, nutritional yeast, rice protein, tart cherry powder, ribonucleic acid, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, selenium yeast, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), choline bitartrate, inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, sunflower lecithin powder, grape seed extract, organic carrot, and red wine extract.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.