Equine Mobility Support is a supplement that may help both the performance and retired horse by promoting healthy joint function, flexibility, and mobility.
Equine joints inevitably suffer stress during daily riding, training, and competing and are expected to deteriorate as a result of the natural aging process.1 Horses are the longest-lived domesticated animal, with a potential life span of 40 years.2 Friction and load-bearing stress on a horse’s joints over time may affect comfort and performance, sometimes even before the signs are apparent.
Equine Mobility Support is a unique blend of whole foods and other ingredients that may help both the performance and retired horse by:
- Promoting healthy joint function, flexibility, and mobility
- Supplying antioxidants
- Supporting a healthy inflammatory response
Indications for Use
- Horses in regular training
- Horses on rest due to a mobility challenge
- Geriatric or retired horses
Suggested Use: ¼ cup (33 g) per 1,000 lb. horse per day, or as directed. 30-day supply.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Caution: For equine use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/4 cup) contains: Organic flax meal, glucosamine sulfate (from shellfish), ginger (root), chondroitin (as chondroitin sulfate), wheat germ oil, honey powder, and cinnamon.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.