Equine Metabolic Support is a supplement for horses that may promote healthy metabolic processes of the horse by promoting healthy glucose metabolism.
The realities of modern equine management may result in challenges to the metabolic processes of the horse. Identifying early signs of these challenges and responding with management suggestions and nutritional support is critical for the overall health of the horse.
Equine Metabolic Support includes a variety of whole food and other ingredients that may promote healthy metabolic processes of the horse by:
- Promoting healthy glucose metabolism
- Supporting healthy insulin function
- Providing plant-based ingredients that may promote antioxidant activity
Indications for Use
- Horses struggling with excess weight or fat deposits, especially on the rump or neck
- Horses who exhibit seasonal pasture sensitivities
- Horses struggling with changing insulin levels
¼ cup (37 g) per 1,000 lb. horse per day, or as directed. 30-day supply. Enclosed scoop holds ¼ cup.
Caution: For equine use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/4 cup) contains: Organic buckwheat flour, organic carrot, cinnamon, licorice (root), green tea (leaf) extract, organic cayenne pepper (Capsicum annuum), chromium yeast, and vanadium chelate (rice flour and L-aspartic acid).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.