The realities of modern equine management may result in challenges to the metabolic processes of the horse. Identifying early signs of these challenges and responding with management suggestions and nutritional support is critical for the overall health of the horse.
Equine Metabolic Support includes a variety of whole food and other ingredients that may promote healthy metabolic processes of the horse by:
- Promoting healthy glucose metabolism
- Supporting healthy insulin function
- Providing plant-based ingredients that may promote antioxidant activity*
Indications for Use
- Horses struggling with excess weight or fat deposits, especially on the rump or neck
- Horses who exhibit seasonal pasture sensitivities
- Horses struggling with changing insulin levels
Suggested Use: 1/4 cup (37 g)/1,000 lb. horse/day, or as directed.
For equine use only. Do not administer to cattle or other ruminants. Keep all supplements out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional immediately.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.