Equine Immune Support is an immune system support supplement for horses that supports the innate and adaptive immune response.
- Encourages and supports the innate and adaptive immune response that is necessary for the health, performance, and stamina of the horse
- Powder format for simple addition to food
- Unique formula includes an array of ingredients derived from functional foods that may support immune cell health
- Contains turmeric and antioxidant Vitamin A
Training, competition, travel, environmental factors, and lack of turnout combined with age, diet, and stress level may present challenges to the immune system in any season. Some horses may react to those challenges by exhibiting subtle or not-so-subtle changes in behavior, depending on the temperament, personality, and or management of the animal.
¼ cup (30 g) per 1,000 lb. horse per day, or as directed. 28 day supply. Enclosed scoop holds ¼ cup.
Caution: For equine use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/4 cup) contains: Whey protein (milk), turmeric (root) powder, flax meal, L-glutamine, rice protein, yeast culture, turmeric (root) extract, organic turkey tail mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), choline bitartrate, inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, dried yeast fermentate (EpiCor®), sunflower lecithin powder, modified corn starch, grape seed extract, sucrose, acacia gum, organic carrot, vitamin A palmitate, and cholecalciferol.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.