Equine GI Support is a supplement for horses that may support liver and GI tract detoxification pathways and healthy bacterial populations in the hindgut.
The equine gastrointestinal (GI) tract is an extensive set of organs that must efficiently function together to support adequate nutrition for the horse to maintain a cooperative working attitude and pleasant disposition. Horses experiencing a challenge to the GI tract may or may not display a perceivable change in behavior, eating patterns, or performance.
Equine GI Support
contains a variety of whole food and other ingredients that may support:
- Liver and GI tract detoxification pathways
- Lining of the intestinal wall
- Healthy bacterial populations in the hindgut
- Oxidation processes
Indications for Use
- Horses in training
- Horses with limited access to pasture
- Horses experiencing a change in routine
- Horses that travel
- Horses with limited turnout
1/4 cup (30 g) per 1,000 lb. horse/day, or as directed. 28-day supply.
Caution: For equine use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/4 cup) contains: Whey protein (milk), flax meal, L-glutamine, inulin (chicory root fiber), rice protein, organic Brussels sprouts (whole plant), organic kale (aerial parts), calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), chamomile extract, inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), modified tapioca starch, sunflower lecithin powder, choline bitartrate, grape seed extract, and organic carrot.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.