Adrenal Health Daily Fundamentals support healthy adrenal function and emotional balance.
- Excellent source of riboflavin, niacin, and antioxidant vitamins A and C.
- Good source of vitamin B6*
- Cataplex® A-C-P (two tablets)—supports cardiovascular health, immune system response function, and cell maintenance*
- Drenamin® (three tablets)—supports adrenal function and helps maintain emotional balance and energy production
- Paraplex® (one tablet)—supports cellular health and healthy pancreas, pituitary, thyroid, and adrenal gland function
Suggested Use: Contents of 1 pack each morning and evening.
|Serving Size: 1 Pack
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
Proprietary Blend 1,200 mg †
Organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, rice bran, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal, magnesium citrate, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, bovine liver, porcine stomach, organic sweet potato, organic carrot, bovine kidney, oat flour, bovine pancreas PMG™ extract, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), porcine duodenum, defatted wheat germ, bovine bone, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, bovine pituitary PMG™ extract, bovine thyroid PMG™ extract (processed to substantially remove its thyroxine), porcine brain, sunflower lecithin, veal bone PMG™ extract, veal bone, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), organic echinacea angustofolia (root), organic echinacea purpurea (root), calcium phosphate, and carrot oil.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Calcium lactate, honey, cellulose, choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, calcium stearate, modified corn starch, arabic gum, riboflavin, vitamin A palmitate, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.