Cramplex contains Corydalis yanhusuo, Raspberry leaf, Wild Yam, Cramp Bark and Ginger to provide antispasmodic support for smooth muscle. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional muscular/smooth muscle spasms
- Relieve the occasional mild discomfort of menstrual cramps
- Support healthy bladder and urinary tract smooth muscle
- Provide temporary relief of occasional bowel spasm*
Suggested Use: 2 tablets 3 – 4 times daily as needed, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Calories 6, Calcium 80 mg, Corydalis yanhusuo tuber 10:1 extract 120 mg (from Corydalis yanhusuo tuber 1.2 g), Raspberry leaf 4:1 extract 200 mg (from Rubus idaeus leaf 800 mg), Wild Yam root & rhizome 5:1 extract 160 mg (from Dioscorea villosa root & rhizome 800 mg), Cramp Bark stem bark 5:1 extract 160 mg (from Vibumum opulus stem bark 800 mg), Ginger rhizome 10:1 extract 80 mg (from Zingiber officinale rhizome 800 mg).Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.