Cod Liver Oil supports healthy skin and eyes, addresses vitamin A and D deficiency, and may support mood challenges.*
- Supports epithelial tissue*
- Supports bone and tooth health
- Supports musculoskeletal system
- May support liver function
- Supports immune system response
- Supports healthy inflammatory processes*
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
- Good source of vitamin D
Cod Liver Oil supports general health and helps bridge the gap in dietary omega-3 intake. Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*^
These convenient softgels have a natural lemon flavor and are rigorously tested to be below regulatory standards for contaminates and toxins.
^As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
Three softgels per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dark place.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Softgels) contains: Calories 20, Total Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Protein <1 g, Vitamin A 600 mcg RAE, Vitamin D 2.3 mcg, Cod Liver Oil 3,000 mg, DHA 300 mg, EPA 210 mg, Total Omega-3 630 mg. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerine, natural flavor, sunflower oil, and rosemary extract. Contains: Fish (cod)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.