Chaste Tree contains high-quality Chaste Tree berries to support healthy female hormone balance.
Traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy prolactin and progesterone levels in the body
- Encourage healthy menstrual cycling
- Ease discomfort associated with premenstrual syndrome
- Support normal reproductive function in women*
Chaste Tree contains flavonoids (especially methoxylated flavones), iridoid glycosides (such as aucubin), diterpenes, sesquiterpenes, an essential oil and other compounds.
1 tablet 1 – 4 tablets daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 87 mg, Chaste Tree fruit 6:1 extract 83.3 mg (from Vitex agnus-castus fruit 500 mg). Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, hypromellose and magnesium stearate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.