Cellular Vitality supports the whole body, with emphasis on cellular processes. It contains coenzyme Q10, an enzyme that helps protect cells from free radicals.*
- Contains American ginseng, which acts as a body tonic for the byproducts of everyday stress
- Contains B vitamins, to fuel cells and participate in numerous body processes that contribute to normal function
- Provides nutrients that support antioxidant activity
- Includes the enzyme bromelain from pineapple stems and juice that, when taken between meals, modulates the body's natural inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of high-fat foods or strenuous activity
- Contains coenzyme Q10, an enzyme that is essential for creation of energy within the mitochondria of cells and that helps protect cells from free radicals
- Contains Cordyceps sinensis, a mushroom powder long prized in traditional Chinese medicine with a variety of bioactive compounds that contribute to fatigue management and the maintenance of healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range
- Contains ribonucleic acid (RNA), compounds that can be broken apart as cells to create energy or manufacture protein
- Excellent source of riboflavin, vitamin B12, biotin, and pantothenic acid
- Good source of thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, and folate*
Suggested Use: Three capsules per day, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
Multi-fruit seed powder [ruby grape seed, blueberry seed, cranberry seed, red raspberry seed, black raspberry seed, and pomegranate seed], ribonucleic acid, organic cordyceps mushroom powder, American ginseng (root), and bromelain.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Cellulose, organic quinoa sprouts, water, and calcium stearate.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.