Cataplex G maintains nerve health and provides a calmative effect on the nervous system.*
- Encourages healthy parasympathetic nerve function
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports brain and nervous system function
- Supports the body’s metabolism
- Provides coenzymes and cofactors needed for cellular function*
- Excellent source of riboflavin and niacin
- Good source of vitamin B6*
Suggested Use: One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: 7 mg Vitamin C, 1.3 mg Riboflavin, 12 mg Niacin, .3 mg Vitamin B6, 20 mg Choline. Proprietary Blend 220 mg: Bovine liver, porcine stomach, calcium lactate, defatted wheat germ, nutritional yeast, and porcine brain. Other Ingredients: Choline bitartrate, honey, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, glycerine, riboflavin, arabic gum, calcium stearate, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.