Catalyn Chewable, a chewable tablet designed to help bridge nutritional gaps in the diet, contains multiple vitamins from whole foods and other sources.*
- Supplies multiple vitamins for complex nutritional supplementation
- Encourages healthy cell functioning
- Supports overall well-being*
- Great-tasting chewable tablet with natural cherry fruit powder
- Excellent source of vitamin D, vitamin B6, and antioxidant vitamin A
- Good source of thiamin and riboflavin
- Non-dairy, non-soy
Three tablets per day, or as directed.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Tablets) contains: Total Carbohydrate <1 g, Vitamin A 360 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 4 mg, Vitamin D 7.8 mcg, Thiamin 0.2 mg, Riboflavin 0.2 mg, Vitamin B6 1 mg. Proprietary Blend 320 mg: Defatted wheat germ, calcium lactate, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal, bovine liver, magnesium citrate, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bovine kidney, organic pea vine juice powder, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, oat flour, sunflower lecithin, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, and rice bran. Other Ingredients: Organic cane sugar, maltodextrin, cherry powder, honey, calcium stearate, glycerine, natural cherry flavor, ascorbic acid, modified corn starch, arabic gum, sucrose, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, and cholecalciferol.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.