Canine Thyroid Support is a supplement for dogs' thyroid gland that provides critical trace nutrient support and supports all aspects of thyroid function.
The endocrine system has an interesting web of interactions with different organs in the body, and the thyroid gland plays a major role.
Canine Thyroid Support:
- Provides critical trace nutrient support for the thyroid gland
- Supports glands and tissues that interact with the thyroid, including the adrenals and liver
- Supports all aspects of thyroid function
Indications for Use:
- General thyroid support
- Patients with increased metabolic demand
Suggested Use: Stated amounts depend on dose.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Calcium (min) 2 mg / 1/8 teaspoon
Phosphorus (min) 1.25 mg / 1/8 teaspoon
Sodium (max) 6 mg / 1/8 teaspoon
Calcium (min) 8 mg / 1/2 teaspoon
Phosphorus (min) 5 mg / 1/2 teaspoon
Sodium (max) 25 mg / 1/2 teaspoon
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/8 tsp. or 1/2 tsp.) contains: Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus), bovine liver, bovine orchic extract, bovine adrenal, bovine thyroid PMG™ extract (processed to substantially remove its thyroxine), green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus) (shellfish), Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), calcium lactate, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, sunflower lecithin, porcine ovary PMG™ extract, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, kelp, wheat germ oil, bovine bone, rice bran, organic pea vine juice powder, defatted wheat germ, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, bovine heart PMG™ extract, ribonucleic acid, porcine duodenum, oat flour, porcine brain, calcium glycerophosphate, and ascorbic acid.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.