The immune system is a complex array of cells that are found throughout the body. Immune cells are designed to work in conjunction with other cells to provide a defense against unwanted invaders. The complexity of the immune system requires a multidimensional approach of nutritional factors. The nutritional support of the immune system is directed at facilitating normal function and is not intended to be suppressive or stimulating.
Canine Immune System Support:
- Provides nutritional and biochemical support for healthy immune cells and tissues
- Supporting optimal immune system function.
Indications for Use:
- General immune system support
- Colder climates or during the fall/winter months
- When kenneled or in a shelter
Suggested Use: Stated amounts depend on dose.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.