Calcium Lactate Powder supports absorption of calcium and magnesium.*
- Supports muscle contraction and nerve conduction
- Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability
- Supports blood coagulation
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling
- Highly soluble form of calcium from a nondairy source
- Contains a 5:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium
- Provides additional support for the immune system response function
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
- Magnesium is involved in sleep pathways that support brain homeostatic sleep processes.
- Excellent source of calcium and magnesium*
Suggested Use: One level tablespoon per day, or as directed. Mixes best with hot, slightly acidic liquids, such as hot apple juice.
|Serving Size: 1 level tablespoon (10 grams)
Servings per Container: 34
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Calcium lactate and magnesium citrate.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.