Calamari Omega-3 Liquid helps bridge the gap in dietary omega-3 intake and supports general health for patients at all stages of life. With a clean, understated citrus taste, it’s perfect for those who cannot or prefer not to swallow pills, especially children and the elderly. It’s also certified sustainable from the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea® and rigorously tested to be below regulatory standards for contaminates and toxins.
Calamari Omega-3 Liquid supports healthy inflammatory processes, immune system response,* and also:
- Supports cardiovascular health^
- Assists in triglyceride management for triglyceride levels already within a normal range^
- Supports normal blood pressure already within a normal range
- Supports healthy normal blood coagulation
- Supports cognition
- Promotes emotional balance
- Supports skin, nail, and hair health
- Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*^
Standard Process is committed to growing and sourcing the highest quality ingredients. For products like our omega-3 oils that can’t be grown on our organic farm, we go to great lengths to find sources that practice sustainable methods and apply high-quality standards. Standard Process omega-3 products are formulated in our facility and tested for rancidity and heavy metals. As a third generation, family-owned company, we stand behind our wholistic approach to nutritional health.
^As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
Suggested Use: 1 teaspoon (5 mL) per day, or as directed. May be taken with meals.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Special Information: Refrigerate after opening.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 teaspoon (5 mL)) contains: Calories 45, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g, Monounsaturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, DHA 800 mg, EPA 400 mg. Ingredients: Calamari oil (squid), natural citrus flavor, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E soy), and sunflower oil.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.