The Bone Health Pack is a convenient daily packet of supplements for adults combined to provide convenient maintenance support to keep bones strong and healthy.*
- Is an excellent source of calcium
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin A
- Excellent source of vitamin D and manganese
Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.*
Each box includes a 30-day supply of individual packs. Each pack contains:
Calcifood® (three wafers)— Provides calcium*
Special Information: This product should be chewed then swallowed.
- Cataplex® D (one tablet)—Supports and maintains healthy bone density*
- Cruciferous Complete™ (one capsule)—Helps move calcium into bones*
- Ostrophin PMG® (two tablets)— With a proprietary PMG™ blend
Contents of 1 pack each morning and evening. Calcifood Wafer should be chewed then swallowed.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, have impaired liver function, or you are taking blood-thinning medicines or have been directed to eat a diet low in oxalates, consult your health care professional before using this product. This product contains naturally occurring Vitamin K1. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Pack) contains: Calories 20, Total Carbohydrate 3 g, Dietary Fiber 1 g, Total Sugars 1 g, Protein <1 g, Vitamin A 150 mcg RAE, Vitamin D 20 mcg, Vitamin K1 4 mcg, Calcium 370 mg, Phosphorus 80 mg, Manganese 8 mg, Sodium 40 mg, Potassium 10 mg. Proprietary Blend 2,275 mg: Veal bone, veal bone PMG™ extract, defatted wheat germ, organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), organic carrot, date powder, rice bran, and organic sweet potato. Other Ingredients: Honey, dicalcium phosphate, bovine bone, cellulose, calcium lactate, gelatin, manganese lactate, calcium stearate, potassium citrate, acacia fiber, glycerine, water, modified corn starch, sucrose, vitamin A palmitate, ascorbic acid, and cholecalciferol. Contains: Wheat.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.