Black Cumin Seed Forte contains a whole plant extract of Black Cumin seed to support healthy liver and digestive function as well as the metabolism of fat.
The compounds in Black Cumin are used traditionally in Ayurvedic herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy digestive function
- Support healthy liver function and metabolism of fat
- Help relieve occasional mild digestive discomfort, including bloating and flatulence
- Provide antioxidant activity
- Help maintain general health and well-being*
Black Cumin seed often referred to as the “seed of blessing,” has been used for centuries in the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Black Cumin Seed Forte is a high-strength formula comprised of an array of constituents including, fixed oil, proteins, alkaloids, saponins and essential oil.
1 tablet daily with food, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 63 mg, Black Cumin seed 5:1 extract 400 mg (from Nigella sativa seed 2 g).
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.