Andrographis Complex contains Andrographis, Echinacea and Holy Basil to support normal immune system function.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Help maintain healthy immune system function
- Support healthy respiratory system function
- Support and maintain normal body temperature already in a normal range
- Support healthy immune system response during seasonal stresses
- Encourage adaptive response to everyday stress
- Promote healthy liver function*
Andrographis, Echinacea angustifolia root and Holy Basil provide a unique range of phytochemicals including diterpenoid lactones (collectively referred to as andrographolides), flavonoids, caffeic acid derivatives (especially echinacoside and cynarin), alkylamides, essential oil (rich in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, typically eugenol) and polyphenols. The Andrographis component of this tablet is standardized to contain 10 mg of andrographolide per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality.
1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation. Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 51 mg, Echinacea root 4:1 extract 125 mg (from Echinacea angustifolia root 500 mg), Holy Basil herb 5:1 extract 100 mg (from Ocimum tenuiflorum herb 500 mg), Andrographis herb 10:1 extract 100 mg (from Andrographic paniculate herb 1.0 g, Containing andrographolide 10 mg), Holy Basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum) herb essential oil 10 mg. Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, sodium starch glycolate, hypromellose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, and maltodextrin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.