Immuplex blends essential micronutrients and minerals as well as Protomorphogen™ and Cytosol™ extracts to support the immune system.*
- Taken daily, supports a healthy immune system response function
- Helps maintain normal white blood cell activity already within a normal range
- Supports the body’s normal inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of a high-fat meal or strenuous activity
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Excellent source of, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Chromium, Folate and vitamins A, B6, and B12 and antioxidant vitamins C and E
- Good source of Selenium
Suggested Use: Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 45 or 75
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
Proprietary Blend: 538 mg †
Bovine liver PMG™ extract, veal bone PMG™ extract, nutritional yeast, bovine spleen PMG™ extract, bovine thymus PMG™ extract, bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, bovine liver, bovine spleen, and ovine spleen.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, zinc rice chelate, ascorbic acid, iron rice chelate, chromium yeast, water, starch, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), selenium yeast, copper rice chelate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dicalcium phosphate, calcium stearate, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, and cyanocobalamin.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.