The Peanut Butter StandardBar, with 17 grams of protein, provides a high-protein, carbohydrate-controlled way to supplement the diet.
The Peanut Butter StandardBar supplement provides a high-protein, carbohydrate-controlled way to supplement the diet. The Peanut Butter StandardBar tastes great and conveniently provides the body with important nutrients.*
- Contains 17 grams of protein
- Provides energy through high protein content
- Helps maintain healthy weight in conjunction with a balanced diet and regular exercise
- A convenient supplement without artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors*
Special Information: This peanut butter bar contains a portion of low-impact carbohydrates from glycerine, maltitol, sorbitol and fiber, which have a minimal impact on blood sugar levels.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 bar) contains: 190 Calories, 7 g Total Fat, 1.5 g Saturated Fat, 2.5 g Polyunsaturated Fat, 3 g Monounsaturated Fat, 15 mg Cholesterol, 20 g Total Carbohydrate, 2 g Dietary Fiber, 3 g Sugars, 17 g Protein, 40 mg Calcium, 100 mg Sodium, 130 mg Potassium. Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate (milk), peanut butter, egg white, glycerine, maltitol, brown rice syrup, peanuts, grapeseed oil, natural peanut flavor, whey protein isolate (milk), peanut flour, sunflower lecithin, sorbitol, wheat germ oil, vanilla extract, and tapioca starch.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.