Sports Performance Packs provide convenient support for both the physical and mental aspects of competition and training for physically active men and women.
- Excellent source of vitamin E, vitamin B6, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, magnesium, and selenium.
- Good source of vitamin C, vitamin B12, and pantothenic acid.*
- Cellular Vitality (2 capsules)—supports the body as a whole, with specific emphasis on cellular processes.*
- Cardio-Plus® (2 tablets)—helps support the cardiovascular system. It also supports the healthy functioning of the heart and other muscles.*
- Cataplex® E2 (2 tablets)—supports cellular health and general well-being.*
- Magnesium Lactate (2 capsules)—supports the body’s energy production, which is used by the central nervous system, neuromuscular, and cardiovascular systems.*
Suggested Use: Contents of 1 pack each morning and evening
|Serving Size: 1 Pack
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
Coenzyme Q10 53 mg †
Proprietary Blend 1900 mg †
Multi-fruit seed powder [ruby grape seed, blueberry seed, cranberry seed, red raspberry seed, and black raspberry seed], ribonucleic acid, calcium lactate, organic cordyceps mushroom powder, bovine orchic extract, bovine heart PMG™ extract, bovine liver, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), porcine stomach, American ginseng (root), inositol, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bromelain, oat flour, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, defatted wheat germ, nutritional yeast, and porcine brain.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Magnesium lactate, organic quinoa sprouts, honey, cellulose, gelatin, choline bitartrate, calcium stearate, water, arabic gum, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, selenium yeast, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), glycerine, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, and modified tapioca starch.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.