Sports Performance Packs provide convenient support for both the physical and mental aspects of competition and training for physically active men and women.
- Excellent source of vitamin E, vitamin B6, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, magnesium, and selenium.
- Good source of vitamin C, vitamin B12, and pantothenic acid.*
- Cellular Vitality (2 capsules)—supports the body as a whole, with specific emphasis on cellular processes.*
- Cardio-Plus® (2 tablets)—helps support the cardiovascular system. It also supports the healthy functioning of the heart and other muscles.*
- Cataplex® E2 (2 tablets)—supports cellular health and general well-being.*
- Magnesium Lactate (2 capsules)—supports the body’s energy production, which is used by the central nervous system, neuromuscular, and cardiovascular systems.*
Suggested Use: Contents of 1 pack each morning and evening
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Pack) contains: Calories 15, Cholesterol 5 g, Total Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 1 g, Vitamin C 15 mg, Vitamin E 4 mg, Thiamin 0.1 mg, Riboflavin 1.8 mg, Niacin 16 mg, Vitamin B6 0.7 mg, Folate (20 mcg folic acid) 35 mcg DFE, Vitamin B12 0.3 mcg, Biotin 7 mcg, Pantothenic Acid 0.7 mg, Choline 30 mg, Magnesium 140 mg, Selenium 12 mcg, Coenzyme Q10 53 mg.
Proprietary Blend 1,900 mg: Multi-fruit seed powder [ruby grape seed, blueberry seed, cranberry seed, red raspberry seed, and black raspberry seed], ribonucleic acid, calcium lactate, organic cordyceps mushroom powder, bovine orchic extract, bovine heart PMG™ extract, bovine liver, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), porcine stomach, American ginseng (root), inositol, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bromelain, oat flour, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, defatted wheat germ, nutritional yeast, and porcine brain. Other Ingredients: Magnesium lactate, organic quinoa sprouts, honey, cellulose, gelatin, choline bitartrate, calcium stearate, water, arabic gum, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, selenium yeast, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), glycerine, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, and modified tapioca starch.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.