Chezyn is a balanced trace mineral complex of zinc, copper, and iron*.
- Encourages healthy cellular energy production
- Supports proper enzyme functioning
- Supports normal blood production
- Supports immune system function
- Supports cognitive function
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Supports normal testes function
- Excellent source of iron, zinc, and copper*
Suggested Use: One tablet per day, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 tablet) contains: 5 mg Iron, 10 mg Zinc, 0.2 mg Copper.
Proprietary Blend 148 mg: Bovine liver and organic beet (root).
Other Ingredients: Zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, iron amino acid (rice) chelate, honey, copper amino acid (rice) chelate, arabic gum, and calcium stearate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.